Quick Announcement!

Now that we have reached the valley, Dream and I will be holding a contest to see who will be "Deputy" to Kaida and Taem.

Tori, Sho, Sakura, and Kage are all able to enter. Any new joiners from this point on are not.

The winner will receive 50 EHP and the second-in-command position.


PLEASE READ: It will be a storyline contest :) More details will be revealed in the post.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A New Home: Facing Challenges

"Great!" Kaida cheered, as they all finally got the last of the branches from the camp. "Now we'll just have to make dens, but I suppose for one more night we could sleep under the stars" she exclaimed, smiling. Her ears pricked up instantly.

"I hear something surrounding us" she hissed. The others grouped into their standard circular form.

Tori looked impatient, and murmured "I don't think-" but was cut off. A rattata launched itself from the bushes, followed by a dozen more.

"It's a whole Clan!" Sakura screeched. Kaida's heartbeat kept speeding ahead of her. "Attack!" she cried.

Kaida, and Sakura combined their fire attacks into one, wiping out huge numbers, only to be replaced by twice as many. Tori swooped, unleashed bird attacks as fast and powerful as she could.  Sho's electric attacks kept them at a far distance.

There are still too many! Kaida screamed in her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taem and Eko walked silently back to the camp, feeling uneasy. How am I going to tell them? he kept thinking. Eko's ears shot up.

"Taem, I hear fighting!" she exclaimed, eyes wide. A look of shock flashed across Taem's face. I leave for one minute to think and they get into some kind of trouble!

The two raced to the camp as quickly as they could. How is Taem gonna tell us now? Eko thought, It'll be too...untimely

15 comments:

Dawnstar said...

Kaida used ember with Sakura to defeat a rattata hitching a ride on Kage's back.

~*::Kaida::*~

60/110

☪Dream said...

*Taem narrowed his eyes.*

Eko, stay back. Don't fight.

*He shot a look at Eko, before leaping into the battle, using Force Palm and Boke Rush.*

:~~Taem:

♥Warriors101♥ said...

(did Kage and Kintara even like, appear yet?? xD)

Tori swooped down and pecked at a Rattata, who was creeping behind Kaida.

~~**Tori**~~

60/90 EXP

Dawnstar said...

(I have no clue. Kinda lost on who's appeared XD I think Kage might've)

"Glad your here Taem" Kaida shouted, smiling. She then bit a Rattata.

70/110

♥Warriors101♥ said...

"Yuck, I have Rattata fur in my beak." Tori said, stubbornly as she whipped away a Rattata while struggling to spit out the fur.

~~**Tori**~~

☪Dream said...

(No, Kage hasn't. >.< Dawnblaze quit blogger, so I removed her. and Dawn, do you think you could add the newest joiner? xP)

*Taem didn't respond, his eyes cold.*

:~~Taem:

Uhh... it's something /113. >_<

Dawnstar said...

(Sure I can! And Dream, 113 isn't even possible XD)

His harsh glance wiped the smile from her face. "So that's how it is then" she muttered defiantly. She got as far away from Taem as possible and started slashing Rattata.

~*::Kaida::*~

80/110

Dawnstar said...

(I guess I can't, the preview doesn't let me click links like "Older Posts" or "JOIN US" :/ )

☪Dream said...

(I meant 130. 60/130)

(Why do you need the preview? I thought your parents unblocked you off of this.)

✠Ember✠ said...

Sakura used her strongest attack, wiping out a few rattata "It's too much." she muttered feeling tired

~-~Sakura~-~

♥Warriors101♥ said...

(just realized that Tori could use quick attack.. Yay! xD)

Tori was about to do a peck, but instead she hit a Rattata with lightning speed. Woah! I think I learned quick attack! She thought.

~~**Tori**~~

80/90 EXP

Dawnstar said...

(Nope, they started thinking about if blogger was bad so I just gave up there. Don't wanna be banned from all my blogs *sigh*)

Kaida used ember again and again, but Rattata just kept coming at her. After a while, she became tired, her fire growing slowly weaker.

~*::Kaida::*~

90/110

☪Dream said...

( Aww D: You're on FB right? Wouldn't they think THAT'S bad!? Like that's probably the worst site. >_> )

♥Warriors101♥ said...

"Kaida, they're over powering us. Should we retreat?" Tori said, almost breathless as she did a quick attack.

~~**Tori**~~

Dawnstar said...

"No...I have an idea" Kaida said, smiling now.

~*::Kaida::*~

100/110 EXP