Quick Announcement!

Now that we have reached the valley, Dream and I will be holding a contest to see who will be "Deputy" to Kaida and Taem.

Tori, Sho, Sakura, and Kage are all able to enter. Any new joiners from this point on are not.

The winner will receive 50 EHP and the second-in-command position.


PLEASE READ: It will be a storyline contest :) More details will be revealed in the post.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Leveling System

Ok, now for the leveling system.

Every RP comment you make counts as 10 EXP


It takes 10 EXP to reach Lv. 2
Lv. 3 takes 20 more EXP
Lv. 4 takes 30 more EXP
ect.


I will do my best to be accountable for adding EXP for users, but I request you keep a bar at the bottom of your post telling me how much EXP you have AFTER you make the post. Example of a first comment:


"She used Flamethrower to burn the logs blocking the road to the valley"

(Put siggie after your post if you have one)

10/10 EXP (I level you up, don't worry about that, your next comment put: 10/20 EXP)


Admins and Authors get the same amount of EXP for comments, but their RP posts count as 20 EXP.(They keep track of their own EXP)


Max level is still 100!

No comments: